Dog boarding or sitter in Adelaide?

poochiemama

Hi team, I have recently moved from Melbourne to Adelaide and I am keen on personal recommendations for a great kennel or dog sitter . I was very spoilt in Melbourne as we had a wonderful kennel to board my dogs and I'm very fussy About where I put them! I saw the Adelaide Hills Pet Resort looked good but some very mixed reviews online. Would welcome your suggestions!

I use RSPCA boarding now at Lonsdale.  I used to use a boarding kennel in the hills but our last experience there was appalling - cost me more at the vet than the boarding to get her infections treated after a 4 day stay covered in her own poo.  

Wasn't the one you mention - I've got no idea if they're any good.

My neighbour used to use "Annie the Pet Nanny" to feed his dogs at his home when he was on holidays.  But she won't go in your house - so the dogs need to be able to get outside for food and water.  She will take them for walks too but that costs extra.   Neighbour moved to the hills so I don't know who he uses now.

I would recommend Oakwood Kennels in Mylor 83885382 - it is only a small kennel with lots of personalised attention.

One of mine is a nervous hound but she is always happy to stay there and my other 2 love it as well.