Fonzy ❤

krankypuss

I don't know if there any many members here anymore who remember my Fonzy. I haven't logged into this site in years. 

My crazy little guy passed away yesterday. Almost ten years we had Fonz and I'm feeling very, very lost. When he come to me he was this ball of energy, your typical puppy. He never lost that, until very recently. I often thought he should have been named Dennis the menace, such was his character. As you can see from the pictures, Fonz believed himself human, sit on the floor? I'll have a chair thanks! (Or the table, I'm not that fussy).  He had to be near you constantly, if he wasn't sitting on a chair beside you, he sat on your feet, literally. At a hefty 10.5kgs you can imagine this didn't always go down well. You could always hear someone saying 'Fonz! Off my feet!' to which he would get up, do a turn and plonk straight back down on your feet again. And now I'd kill to have him sitting there right now. He had the best character & nature. He didn't believe for a moment that anyone visiting didn't want a dose of the Fonz like they were long lost pals, whether he had met you before or not. 

I can't find the words to adequately express how much Fonz meant to us, the happiness he brought into our lives or how much we appreciated him. So I'll sign off here and just say we simply loved you so much Fonz & always will ❤ Thank you for almost ten years of being just you xxx

IMG_6156.JPG

IMG_6161.JPG

IMG_6150.JPG

IMG_6153.JPG

IMG_6155.JPG

IMG_6165.JPG

• Like 3

I too remember you and your beautiful boy Fonz.

So hard to lose your precious boy, but knowing he was so truly loved and appreciated for all those years is so important.

Fly with the :angel:for you certainly was one of them down here, to the :rainbowbridge:

:grouphug:to you and your family.

• Like 1

What a cutie. I am sorry to hear of your loss. He sounds like he was a great little guy.  I think when you have a four legged friend who spends so much time with you and wanting to sit by or on you you feel the loss of their presence so much. Take care and treasure all the memories you have of him. My thoughts are with you and your family.

• Like 1

Thank you all. It's very overwhelming at the moment, like you say Zena's Mum, he wanted to be near us all the time so I'm finding it extremely difficult to function to be honest. I'm back at work today so that allows me to focus on something at least. Our other dog has become withdrawn & sulky & doesn't want to be away from us. I suppose it's in part to seeing us so upset & also she must feel his absence like us and be missing him. 

Edited by krankypuss

I can understand how hard it must be to function as you say. We have a very sick little miss at present and are getting close to having to say goodbye to her. It will be one of the hardest decisions we have to make. She is going to be terribly missed. I am fortunate to be able to stay at home with my little girls. Zena ( mum dog ) and Molly ( her daughter). Zena has been such a life loving, fun little girl who had so much energy until recently and has been constantly with me 24/7. She has always loved to be where ever I am. Still does. Can't even go to the toilet by myself. Lol. Whenever we sit on the lounge she'll be right there by our side, needing to touch one of us and yes she sleeps with us too. So her absence is going to be like a huge hole in our lives. I am also extremely worried about Molly. She has never been away from her mum and they do have an incredible bond. I just worry about her missing her mum and hope that she pulls through it all ok. Us as well. 

Thinking of you

I remember you both. I'm so sorry. 

It takes time to adjust. There is nothing like loving, and being loved by, a pug. I know only too well how it feels to lose one. They're soulful, beautiful dogs.

Fonz was certainly a character. It seems he could never get close enough to you.  

Fonz joins my pugs Monte, Boofy and Olivia at the bridge.

• Like 1