Nuroplex

I have nuroplex for dogs having seizures. Our vet allowed us to use it with our dogs medication. We think our dog had a tumour he deteriorated within months of his first seizure. 

I have two unopened bottles if anyone is interested in trying it. 

• 4 months later...

Hi Sandii,

I'm not sure if you still have the nuroplex.

I have a dog that has been on phenobarbital for about a month and he has been having terrible side effects from this medication and was wishing to start him on something a bit healthier like nuroplex

I would be interested in buying them off you if still available.

I am in the ACT also.

Neil

• 6 months later...

Hi all - I know its a few months since Neil & Sandi discussed Nuroplex - but on the off chance it's still around could you please let me know?  My epileptic dog has been on Nuroplex and cbd hemp oil for 6 months now.  We are down to the last few days capsules when customs have taken my order.  Not sure if it will be released or taken away and am desperate to get hold of some nuroplex to tide my dog over until I can order again (takes about 2-3 weeks to arrive from the USA).  Apparently it's not a good idea to stop using it suddenly but that's what I'll have to do with my dog in the next few days unless customs release my parcel.

Thanks heaps

Farina