My special Zena

Kazm

A lot of you would already know about my Zena. For those who don't she was diagnosed with cancer that was untreatable. Yesterday we had to make that heart wrenching decision to let her go. She passed away very quickly and peacefully but has left a huge hole in our hearts. Our life can never be the same without her. She was such a beautiful little girl. Everyone who met her loved her and she loved right back. Everywhere I look I can see her and the tears just don't stop. We just miss her so so much and honestly just want my girl back. Yes, I know she's not tired or in pain anymore but we just had so much more left to do. She was only 9.

Rest in peace my little lovey. I will never ever forget you. Until we meet again. Loved you Zena

• Like 2

I saw the photos of her that you posted on the Palliative Care forum ZM,

Zena was beautiful

You must miss her so much.

I am so sorry.

Have fun over the Bridge, with your friends at dog-heaven agility, Zena

• Like 1

:kissbetter: Zena'sMum, such a wrench for you and yours as I could read between the lines how much she was a part of your life, hope that her daughter does not fret too much.

Fly to the :rainbowbridge: precious :angel: and watch over the loving family that you have left behind with beautiful memories.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone. We are missing our precious girl terribly. It's been a s... day. Memories will keep us going. I hope. And all our very supportive friends. Zena touched so many people's hearts. She was just that kind of girl. She loved everyone and everyone loved her. Hope she's happy now. We aren't but realise life must go on and we really need to look after her daughter, our Molly, now. 

• Like 1

Just wanted everyone to know that my Zena came home to us today in time for Easter.  We had her cremated and she received the best treatment. I now have my little 'red' girl ( from day 1 she had red collars, red coats, red leads, red bowls and red blankets) back with us in her beautiful little red urn. It's not the same as having my beautiful little girl here to cuddle but at least her soul is now back where it belongs. With us. The days have been hard. We have our moments. Molly is doing ok. She did something the other day to prove to me that we would be fine. We'll eventually get there. 

Thankyou for everyone's beautiful comments. 

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...