Great use of a crate!

Scottsmum

Saw this on facebook and it seriously made me laugh!

This would have been perfect for Scotties incredibly naughty predecessor!

Original post reads: 

YOU'RE WELCOME in advance!! Someone may have already thought of this but I'm pretty darn proud of this idea. In Jack's rental there's nowhere for the garbage can and Ridley just LOVES to flip over a garbage can!! So after 3 weeks here and cleaning up trash at least twice a week, I finally had a "light bulb" turn on up in the ole noggin!!! And, yes, that's a dog kennel

crate.thumb.jpg.238ed0e1d8b5d1c2a14e2191438dbdad.jpg

• Like 8

Lol.

I was lucky - the flip top bin attacked my dog as a puppy and she's given it plenty of room ever since.   Tho I don't put anything yummy like the smoked salmon packet in there.  Those go directly to the sulo bin outside.   Evil hound has always respected the sulo bins too - I don't know why. 

• Like 2

Lol. That bought back a long forgotten memory. We once had a male schnauzer who put his head in the bin for who knows what reason and as he pulled back the top of the flip top bin came too and stuck on his head. Never did that again.:laugh:

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Zena's mum said:

Lol. That bought back a long forgotten memory. We once had a male schnauzer who put his head in the bin for who knows what reason and as he pulled back the top of the flip top bin came too and stuck on his head. Never did that again.:laugh:

Have you seen those silly videos that do the rounds occasionally where the pet owner asks who's been in the bin & there's one sheepish looking dog with a lid on its head:rofl:

• Like 2

A Tibbie, with its pointed hare feet, would climb up & over.  It's one of the ways, the breed is cat-like.  Only sheer barriers would stop them!

Edited by mita

33 minutes ago, mita said:

A Tibbie, with its pointed hare feet, would climb up & over.  It's one of the ways, the breed is cat-like.  Only sheer barriers would stop them!

Close the lid & slide the bolts. It's a crate after all :)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, sparkycat said:

My Bosco a large borzoi would just tip the whole thing over and get into the rubbish - the cat would probably help :laugh:

I thought the same, they would take one look and just tip it over