Best carpet with dogs

I just redid my bedrooms with a plush carpet. Best maintenance is daily half hr vacuum with my new deebot 12 in 1 robo vac! Got it from crazysales on a good discount - cost $300 odd down from $600. I mainly got it to do the new vinyl and rugs in the living area but was surprised at how much it gets out of the carpet. Has an intensive option, which has more suction and faster brush speed. Added bonus, it mops, which it is currently doing :) absolutely love it! Does the floors daily while I do other things (like watching a movie at the moment :) )

I'm not much help other than that I'm afraid. Apart from noting I used carpet call and what should have been 3 contacts over two weeks, ended up being 30+ contacts over nearly two months. Love the new floors but it was a never ending saga that I would prefer to forget! Culminated with carpet guy getting glue all over my brand new vinyl and having to get vinyl ripped up and replaced....... Vinyl guys did a beautiful job. You can't tell where they replaced it.

Cheap Bunnings carpet with decent (slightly thicker) underlay. It is the type of carpet you would put in a rental property. Great price and very durable. Only thing you can't do is drag furniture across it as it can leave marks. I have had mine down for nearly 10 years and it was such a stress free process at the time and I am surprised what great condition it is still in after all these years. I use a Dyson with the Hepa filter on it and it keeps everything fresh and clean despite indoor dogs that shed like there is no tomorrow.