Likely puppy strangles

From Stella

hi there I am healing well and have completed two weeks of treatment. 

I still have one little spot on my nose and my ears have been the slowest to heal. Sometimes one of my eyes gets a little wept but overall I am going well. My mum says I have a pot belly, I get food cravings and help others eat if I can. I still play lots bounce lots and really am too busy to listen all the time.

IMG_7817.JPG

• Like 6

Hi everyone, Stella is growing up and whilst a little loony she is less mouthy and sits almost as if a fullstop. But you still need to have her attention. 

Harvest is starting and my work schedule is crazy so we have missed a couple of doses of her meds oops but we are on the last week. Twice now we have had a skin breakdown on her nose. There seems to be a weak spot. I don't know if it's only a bump in play or some cellulitis remaining. Her ears have been the slowest to heal in all.

yes she has some black bald skin on her muzzle but I don't see it I see Stella.

IMG_7895.JPG

• Like 4

Hi all I can't believe it's 4 weeks. We now have to wait 2 weeks before she can be vaccinated. I'm not sure if that will be a test to her immune system and if we could have trouble with a recurrence but we have to try. 

Ao far so good. 

• Like 3

Fingers crossed that it stays that way! Chances are (you've got her this far without drama so if you keep on doing what you are doing) that you'll get her all of the way through! Good job!:thumbsup:

• Like 1