I guess it had to happen at some stage - the Universe has spoken

1 minute ago, Scottsmum said:

And by "waits in his crate" you mean you have to pry him out with a stick at other times :rofl:

Dear little man. He's so lovely. 

Thanks for the update. :heart:

LOL.  No, he bounds out racing around to check whether there is anything else in other bowls.   :laugh:  :laugh:

• Like 3

Stevie knows what's what.

But also if you were looking, and I know you say you're not but if you were... you might care to look here at your own peril. :scared:

(ETA hopefully will go home, she looks like she is patiently and happily waiting for her loved ones.)

Edited by Papillon Kisses

33 minutes ago, Simply Grand said:

Also, OMG Tamar, could you be any more adorable???

She is a sweetie, but sooooooooooo timid, it breaks my heart. :confused:  :confused:.  She has been with me for nearly 13 years (puppy from pound) and still such a timid little bunny.  She loves her walks, but because she is so pretty, everyone (especially children) wants a pat and cuddle.  I have to always tell people that she is too scared and they have to adore from afar :laugh:  :laugh:  

• Like 3

I bought Benji a new tug toy today.  I needed a longer one that I could hold onto without having my hand taken off by a very eager to play little boy.   He loves it.  Here is is surrounded by all his existing toys, but very happy with his new one :heart: :heart:

IMG_0287_zpsizmzgm1g.jpg

IMG_0286_zpsuui5qklg.jpg

IMG_0285_zps35cnkbr5.jpg

• Like 6

58 minutes ago, Boronia said:

I would like to have Benji!

What a neat little dog

Are there cane toads where you live, @Boronia?  

He is a little darling, really.  Very playful, a good watch dog, a but hesitant and skittish when meeting someone, but giving him treats works wonders, strangely enough LOL. LOL.  

Sleeps snuggled led up beside me which is wonderful now nights are getting cold.  

Just turned around to see where he is and he is curled up in the crate.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dame Danny's Darling said:

Are there cane toads where you live, @Boronia?  

He is a little darling, really.  Very playful, a good watch dog, a but hesitant and skittish when meeting someone, but giving him treats works wonders, strangely enough LOL. LOL.  

Sleeps snuggled led up beside me which is wonderful now nights are getting cold.  

Just turned around to see where he is and he is curled up in the crate.  

In answer to your question DDD;

YES!

Many years I adopted a little dog into a home in Brisbane.  Up until then, I hadn’t given canetoads a thought and in all other respects, it was a perfect home and he was perfect for the home.  Less than a fortnight later he was dead :cry::cry:.  Just heartbreaking.   

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

LOL !!   Both boys are still here.  The rescuer said she has quite a few enquiries and is talking to a couple of families.  They are both adorable, but Benji has a few problems that will need a bit of work from his new family.  His mouthing is so much better, but he is like a toddler:  gets all excited and forgets the rules.  I had a tradie around this afternoon and he just went right off.  I ended up having to crate him he was making so much noise :( .  He does have problems with men.  

Stevie just expects that everyone will love him and wants to climb all over anyone and everyone.  He sleeps under the blankets now and Benji sleeps right up against my side; it is so nice having little ones snuggling in as my dogs don’t snuggle.  The other night I woke up with Tamar walking all over me and wanting attention.  I thought she wanted cuddles, but then saw that Stevie had commandeered her bed :laugh:  Poor little love doesn’t know what to do when that happens, so she ended up hunkering down next to my head.  

Posting photos here is such a process :(  :(   I have to download them Photobucket and as Photobucket has become VERY user unfriendly, it takes ages, but I’ll see what new ones I have.  They are both very photogenic :heart: :heart:

• Like 4

Sounds like everyone's settling in nicely to their new lives at Chateau Danny (well, except poor Princess Tamar). :heart: Sounds like you're in for a toasty winter :clap:

and yeh - photos can be a pain. I use flikr and an app on my smart phone (if you have one) - send the image to flickr via the app and let it take as long as it likes - then either paste the link back into the browser on my phone (I dont use the tapatalk app here) or wait til I'm on my laptop next. I actually find a link on my phone is easiest. I wonder if photobucket has an app?

I usually just have pics on my computer .. resize them to around 800X600 (usually just under the 300kb limit ).
then click on the choose files  option down in that LH corner of the post ...go to the folder where my photo is ..and click on it ..'OPEN'..then it gets inserted into the post ....and so on. Really, it takes about 30 seconds , once images are in computer, and resized :)

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Scottsmum said:

Sounds like everyone's settling in nicely to their new lives at Chateau Danny (well, except poor Princess Tamar). :heart: Sounds like you're in for a toasty winter :clap:

and yeh - photos can be a pain. I use flikr and an app on my smart phone (if you have one) - send the image to flickr via the app and let it take as long as it likes - then either paste the link back into the browser on my phone (I dont use the tapatalk app here) or wait til I'm on my laptop next. I actually find a link on my phone is easiest. I wonder if photobucket has an app?

I’m going to check whether I can send the photos from phone to p/bucket direct.  

Persephone, resizing like that ruins the photo.  I used to do that in the very early days before I joined p/bucket.    

19 minutes ago, Dame Danny's Darling said:

I’m going to check whether I can send the photos from phone to p/bucket direct.  

Persephone, resizing like that ruins the photo.  I used to do that in the very early days before I joined p/bucket.    

I actually find resizing like that really hard - I miss the old image viewer - what ever version of windows 10 I have is not all that user friendly :(

Life changed forever when  I figured out flickr