An introduction and some advice please

Comet

Thanks animallover :) I really just want him to be comfortable in his own skin. My normal vet had said they would prescribe whatever drugs I wanted but after reading everyone's comments, I'm feeling a lot more comfortable now that working with a VB will be much more useful so I'm far less tentative to give it a try. 

One of mine loves to destroy toys so one of the best gifts I got her was one of those mesh style treat dispensing balls (I'd have to check brand name). I stuff hers full of dead soft toys and fleece fabric strips and she spends ages pulling everything out through the holes. 

This is a great idea! He loves pulling things apart -- toilet rolls, cardboard boxes etc but I hadn't thought of stuffing them full of toys. Hours of fun!! 

He had a great time pushing ice cubes around the floor in the summer so you're right about not costing a lot -- Just have to think ;) I hadn't thought of a snuffle mat either. He really likes liver treats so I could smash those up and use for that and the sprinkle exercise that PK linked. 

Thanks for all the ideas everyone! It's awesome!

Edited by Comet
Spelling
  • Like 2