my rottie girl diagnosed with lymphoma

my rottie girl has been diagnosed with lymphoma only on a vet aspiration......i have been reading this site and read some hopeful posters hoping that it was just an infection....me too....its been just over 24 hours and she has had three doses of macrolone.....my girl has a always had allergies and skin conditions...always weepy eyes...and i am really hoping that it is just some kind of bacterial infection....the lymph nodes are already shrinking.....the one in her neck has gotten smaller.....it was really big it doesnt feel as big.....my mum tells em not to get my hopes up ...i have cried so much....and i read these things and my heart leaps.....i got told weeks to months that it will go fast...

she just seems so happy..........i am turning her diet to the barf diet

had my old rottie bear on the barf diet......it helped her flatulence...toxic it was....barf helped....bear,she lived to twelve years....she died from using steroids for her hips...got  a stomach ulcer....paid 300o dollars for an op at twelve to be told couldnt find anything...she was put down that night....

xena is only six.......on july 29th actually.....i dotn have the money to go chemo...have her on steroids.....opted not for the full blood work......i have to take her back in two weeks and im going to pray really hard ....that it is a misdiagnosis.....and that xena just has some infection......either way...i feel i should go the full blood work .....i am thinking of trying tumeric too and hemp oil...but...hearing conflicting reports about parkinsons in dogs who use tumeric.....

i feel i need support from other furry friend owners...my girl is my companion dog...i have ptsd ...clinical depression.....as was bear...i find ti extra hard to believe i have to say goodbye....my mum told em not to get my hopes up...but its toolate...they are already there.....please share with me your stories and treatment plans...i would love to read them here.....and if you are going through the same thing as me and my girl .....maybe we can travel together as support and encouragement for each other....wherever this journey ends......im a poet here is my poem i wrote last night to help with my anxiety and helplessness....

Just a dog...no .....

she is my companion,
my protector,
my ever patient guard,
my goofy clown,
my friend,
i dont want to say goodbye not so soon,
my heart breaks
one day is closer than the years i thought i would have
beach days,
summer haze,
her in the passenger seat me driving
one day is
too soon.....
now i have to smile,
my clown is near....
and she hears 
my tears

xena.jpg

bear.jpg

• Like 1

Hi. I'm so saddened to hear your story. We lost our little girl, her name was Zena too, just spelt different. We had to say goodbye just 10 weeks ago. She had just turned 9. Too young to let go. It is such a hard thing to do. Our Zena had a type of cancer too. We were told barely a month but she lived for two months. She fought it really hard. Such a strong little thing. There was nothing we'd could do for her as it was found too late. I know I can't give you any advice or help but when my Zena was diagnosed just reading and hearing from others who have been through similar situations seemed to help me. My advice is to make every day count. Take lots of photos and make more happy memories. I still cry for my girl almost every day. We talk about her all the time and I know that she is still with us in spirit. Just know that we are thinking of you. Look after yourself and your girl. Spend time and just love her. Keep her happy and comfortable. My thoughts are with you.

Great poem too.:heart:

• Like 2