Litters Due September 2017

Monteba

Litters Due September 2017

Bushriver - Labradors - due 6th

Rebanne - Greyhounds - due 11th  born 12th 2 girls 2 boys

jackofhearts - Jack Russells - due 12th born 9th 3 girls 1 boy

Appleisle - English Cocker Spaniels  due 12th born 8th 2 girls 2 boys

The Spotted Devil - English Springer Spaniels  - due 15th  born 11th  1 girl   4 boys

Caesars Mum - Bullmastiff - due 15th

Wyntervale - Lowchen born 17th 1 girl   1 boy

Edited by Monteba

Hopefully we will have a litter of Jacks due 12th of September. Bitch was progesterone tested and was at 20 on Monday with a good tie mating on Tuesday. Unfortunately we have not had another mating so hopefully the one mating is successful.

• Like 2

Could be a flurry of excitement! I'm going to try for a natural mating tomorrow - see if the young lad has figured it out yet. Might try for another fresh AI just in case. Although it looked great under the microscope. Really want to do my utmost to make this happen. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, The Spotted Devil said:

Could be a flurry of excitement! I'm going to try for a natural mating tomorrow - see if the young lad has figured it out yet. Might try for another fresh AI just in case. Although it looked great under the microscope. Really want to do my utmost to make this happen. 

did you get your natural mating?

• Like 1

Yes!!!! Not without a few false starts and bit of creativity and assistance from me but ended up with a 20 min tie. Just call me "Stud Master" :rofl: Then from Geelong I drove to Bridgewater to run two days of retrieving trials for my club! Em was not happy about not running in All Age. I'm exhausted!!!!

• Like 3

On 13/07/2017 at 0:20 PM, Rebanne said:

Oh my goodness, you are getting an early start :laugh:

Well if all goes to plan I'll be having a litter of greyhound puppies, due mid September, thanks to Ms Phoebe, Monash Vets and some frozen semen.

hahahaha yes indeed

Good luck to all

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, The Spotted Devil said:

And we have a count of 5 Thornfield babies on the Ultrasound!!! Due on the 11th :)

wonderful, congrats

I am hoping to be adding to the October thread as a girl of mine was sent to stud dog today and tied 2 hours off her flight lol

• Like 2