Litters Due September 2017

Monteba

Stressful day. Vet check 1st thing. All ok. Then hear from repo vet that we had to do c section today or lose puppies. Well when the expert speaks we listen an d Phoebe had 5 pups by c section. One cleft pallet so 4 surviving, 2 of each. Phoebe was also speyed as my vet was worried about part of the uterus and excessive bleeding. Phoebe comes first so was happy to spey her. Now home and getting her settled in with her babies

• Like 4

So glad that it is all over, it is just so stressful when a bitch has to have c section for the babies, with my breed it is c sections, but to find that dear Phoebe had a problem and had to be speyed, maybe the c section was worth having as if she had them naturally it could have been not so good an outcome as you would not have known about the stress part in the uterus.

:cry: So sorry to hear that one little angel had to go because of the cleft palate.

Lovely even litter two of each, this answers a question I asked in the other thread.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Monteba said:

congratulations Wyntervale

Thank you very much :)

13 hours ago, The Spotted Devil said:

Nice to see you on here L! Gorgeous Lowchen babies :heart: 

Thanks lovely <3 Finally worked my way back on here... it's been a while :D 

ETA: It did come with a name change though... Not exactly Lady of the Ghans anymore... with only one of the lads left :(

Edited by Wyntervale
  • Like 1