Puppy is a Picky Eater

KendraSpringfield

11 minutes ago, tdierikx said:

Hang on... you posted in another thread that your dog passed away due to Parvo 3 months ago, and that one of these 2 new pups you are now home treating for the same problem...

I'm confused.

T.

You too ? 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, tdierikx said:

Hang on... you posted in another thread that your dog passed away due to Parvo 3 months ago, and that one of these 2 new pups you are now home treating for the same problem...

I'm confused.

T.

Oh no :( 

edit, I just saw the post and seriously, why?? Your pup isn't being 'picky' he is sick because he is 8wks old and in a home that had parvo through. I truly hope you are luckier this time.

Edited by Powerlegs
  • Like 3

Ok, so from your most recent comment in the parvo thread this puppy is under vet care, on medication, and has regained his appetite. Good to hear.

Yes, chicken broth  (or any meat based broth) is a great stimulant to appetite just from its rehydration properties.:)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tdierikx said:

The parvo thread says that the sick pup is the male... this thread is asking why the female is being picky... *sigh*

T.

I missed that altogether!:o

Surely the vet who has been testing the other puppy for parvo has tested this one too? @KendraSpringfield can you please tell us if that is the case?