What $2 bought for my dog. Highly impressed

Kazm

Just before leaving on our last camping road trip my daughter bought for Molly off an online shopping site an LED light up collar. It cost her a whole $2 with free postage and it came with batteries. This collar has 3 settings, flash, fast flash and just plain light up. It is pink for my girl and it was absolutely fantastic. She would wear it when the sun went down and right up until bedtime. It was perfect as we were usually camped in remote places and with Molly being mostly black we could see her wherever she wandered to. And despite being worn for approx. 3 - 4 hours every night for 10 nights the batteries still work. Not bad for $2. I was very impressed. 

IMG_4006.thumb.JPG.b431297dc5a324176788351b1bce579b.JPG

• Like 13

Back when we used to go to the dog park, all the dogs would have light up collars or other accessories for winter evenings. With them all running around it looked like some sort of Vivid installation. :laugh:

Molly's collar looks lovely. I hope she's doing well. :heart:

• Like 3

Thanks for asking PK. Molly is doing really well. She has settled in to " the only dog - top dog" quite well. We frequently have others stay or visit us so she gets loads of dog company and plenty of attention from us. And she appears to really love going on our road trips. We on the other hand are still struggling with the loss of Zena. 4 months now. It's hard but she was just that kind of dog. 

The collars are awesome. I can just imagine a lot of them runnning around together. It would be a site.

• Like 2