Booking a photographer for an event

Kirislin

Do any of you know how much it would cost to book a photographer for a dog sporting event?  Something where they would take photos that competitors would buy, so basically it's giving the photographers access to a market, plus the club who booked the photographer would require some pics themselves for promo purposes.

I'd say you'd need to ring around (or email for quotes) photographers in the area... I'd think a professional wouldn't be cheap, but you may find a dog loving one that might give a bit of a discount...

T.

• Like 1

It would most likely be an hourly rate... and they can start around $200+ an hour for weddings, so somewhere in that ballpark, I'd suppose...

Then again... Kirislin - you are pretty handy with a camera... and if you are physically capable of doing the job (I remember you have back issues), you might be able to come up with a compromise fee-wise... *grin*

T.

I think they make most of their return off photo sales, i would check with someone like ffire photography, she is one of the best. I doubt she does your area but she would know how it works.

Edited by Diva
  • Like 1