• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 16/10/2017 at 5:00 PM, Wyntervale said:

Congratulations Monteba :)

Hope mum recovers well.  

She is doing really well was out of it for the first couple of days but is doing much better

she is staying with a breeder friend at present and I will be bringing them all home when pups are 5/6 weeks of age

which I cant wait, mss having my girl around :)

17 minutes ago, Monteba said:

How did Nova go ?

What a torrid whelping!  4 very large pups, 16 hours.  Pretty certain we will lose at least one of the pups, and another is questionable.  Fortunately, the other two are huge, strong and doing very well :)

2 hours ago, Allerzeit said:

What a torrid whelping!  4 very large pups, 16 hours.  Pretty certain we will lose at least one of the pups, and another is questionable.  Fortunately, the other two are huge, strong and doing very well :)

Can so relate, hope all goes well

Allerzeit I hope that the babies that are suspect to coming through have turned a corner today and that the four of them survive.

What a whelping that must have been, poor Nova must be exhausted, keep us informed on how things go.

:cry::cry: Oh I am sorry Alerzeit about the two babies that have gone to the :rainbowbridge: God bless their little souls, it is heartbreaking, been there myself many times, when these precious babies do not survive.

So glad that you have two big strong boys still with you.    How is Nova?