Toy Poodle QLD , Recommendation

PANDI-GIRL

Hi does anyone have information on Jandowae   poodles, QLD , or know people who have a poodle from her.

I would like a puppy and she is about  2 hours from us, they don't show their dogs, 

I have talked with  Jeannie on the phone and she seems very nice .

I'm  looking for a bright red, black nose girl  hopefully to play with my 1year old black PANDI.:)

:party:    :cheers:

Edited by PANDI-GIRL
extras

Thanks for the pm every one.

How do i ensure that the  red poodle lines have a nice happy & cuddly  nature, i have spoken with breeders  they all say their dogs are calm & happy.

PANDI'S  breeder  only breeds Black and  Brown  Poodles  or i would go back for one of her puppies, as PANDI  is a lovely girl now at 1 year old.

Has anyone info for  calm red Toy poodle  breeders  in QLD

25 minutes ago, PANDI-GIRL said:

Thanks for the pm every one.

How do i ensure that the  red poodle lines have a nice happy & cuddly  nature, i have spoken with breeders  they all say their dogs are calm & happy.

PANDI'S  breeder  only breeds Black and  Brown  Poodles  or i would go back for one of her puppies, as PANDI  is a lovely girl now at 1 year old.

Has anyone info for  calm red Toy poodle  breeders  in QLD

If you're very happy with Pandi I'd be sticking with the breeder you already know. Not picking another based mainly on colour.

• Like 4

Nice for a change of colour  , in a new dog , makes life interesting  i think :)

On the Poodle's  Australia  website  2 days ago , clicked on grooming  & it froze my  computer screen  and said ring this phone no.

I nearly  got scammed  , they nearly  got their dirty little hands on our  details, Hubby  came in saved the day , turned off computer

when turned on after a few hours  all fixed.

4 hours ago, PANDI-GIRL said:

Nice for a change of colour  , in a new dog , makes life interesting  i think :)

On the Poodle's  Australia  website  2 days ago , clicked on grooming  & it froze my  computer screen  and said ring this phone no.

I nearly  got scammed  , they nearly  got their dirty little hands on our  details, Hubby  came in saved the day , turned off computer

when turned on after a few hours  all fixed.

Oh no. Do you have a virus protection on your computer? Might need to talk to a trustworthy tech-savvy friend/family member if you don't know how to sort it out. If things like that ever pop up, NEVER click or call the number. :) 

I have no idea what the poodles Australia website is but the virus/scam was probably not related to them as such... sometimes they just pop up which is a bit scary. (They're designed to panic you usually) 

I'd be looking just on DogzOnline because you know this website is relatively safe & bug-free. Or your states Poodle club 

Edited by Scrappi&Monty
  • Like 1

We have  Virus protection for the computer so that was good, now i know never click on or call these ( panic pop-ups)  :banghead:

Would any one have information  on Toy Poodle  breeders in Qld   , dog's known for nice natures  & calm for cuddles. :)