Hajj

Kazm

Off on a road trip with our gorgeous girl again. Headed north this time for some warmer weather. Once again Mollys behaviour was exceptional. She even made friends with a black lab. Great time had by all.

IMG_3997.thumb.JPG.4b88f8aa1d2e31945f0d57df323740e4.JPGIMG_4002.thumb.JPG.7d897e545d1eb0c1710a2e587dcc8c01.JPGIMG_4001.thumb.JPG.6a7e3e0886b5d647b3f9878f7a8debde.JPGIMG_3998.thumb.JPG.1f9aab59f153a7dafcc8b1a8d65ec269.JPG

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Boronia said:

Ha, I can see mangroves and sandy-mud, where is that photo taken?

and...

that is one happy dog!

Those photos were taken at Kauri Creek. On the road to Tinnanbar. (Tin Can Bay Area)

Nice quiet camp spot. Well it was when we were there. Great place if you have tinny and are into fishing. We do have but we were just checking places out so it was left at home. Planning on going back. 

And yes Molly does seem to be a very happy little girl. She is really doing very well and yes she does enjoy travelling with us. And we wouldn't have it any other way.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Zena's mum said:

Those photos were taken at Kauri Creek. On the road to Tinnanbar. (Tin Can Bay Area)

Nice quiet camp spot. Well it was when we were there. Great place if you have tinny and are into fishing. We do have but we were just checking places out so it was left at home. Planning on going back. 

And yes Molly does seem to be a very happy little girl. She is really doing very well and yes she does enjoy travelling with us. And we wouldn't have it any other way.

I have camped there as well as the nearly-next creek, Poona creek, (the next creek is Sandfly Creek I think...a particularly apt name) we camped on the opposite side of the creek to Poona itself, you need to wend your way through the forestry, we only caught some Moses perch and got grounded on the sandbanks :-D it is so pretty, the Coastal Cyprus are just lovely

• Like 1

On 25/08/2017 at 5:50 PM, Boronia said:

I have camped there as well as the nearly-next creek, Poona creek, (the next creek is Sandfly Creek I think...a particularly apt name) we camped on the opposite side of the creek to Poona itself, you need to wend your way through the forestry, we only caught some Moses perch and got grounded on the sandbanks :-D it is so pretty, the Coastal Cyprus are just lovely

Yep, gotta watch those sand banks. 

And yes it is a very pretty area. We did drive around Poona. Quaint little place.