Hydrobath free to rescue

Hi..........we recently purchased a new property & had organised for a few items to be included with the sale. One of these is a dog hydrobath in full working order & very good condition. It is freestanding & easy to move around. 

I do have dogs, & purchased this with the property in the hopes of using it, but they are very small & I prefer to wash in laundry tub as it saves bending down so I do not have a need for the hydrobath at all.

I am more than happy to donate it to a genuine rescue group who could definitely use it. Hopefully this comes across right, but if I wanted it to go to just anybody I would sell it privately but I specifically want one of the wonderful selfless rescue groups to use it.

If you know of such a rescue who may benefit from this please let me know.

Edited to add: I am located in NSW (Hunter Valley) but could try & organise delivery to Central Coast, Sydney etc.

Edited by Hubert
  • Like 3

a Wonderful offer :)

If it turns out too difficult an exercise for it to be rehomed to a rescue group, perhaps the proceeds from a private sale can be donated to the rescue.

There are many wonderful rescue organisations that visit here, hopefully one of them might be able to use it :)

Edited by Panto
  • Like 3

• 2 months later...