Phoebe has puppies!

Rebanne

1 hour ago, The Spotted Devil said:

There will be a few DOL pups to swoon over :heart: Em is due the 11th if my calculations are correct!

Happy to alter the title and share the post TSD, I bet Em has quite a few fans that don't look in the breeders forum

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Papillon Kisses said:

She is gorgeous. :heart:

And having never seen a pregnant Grey it is funny to see one with a belly. :laugh:

Besides being super excited, showing pregnant greyhounds and then puppies is the main reason I started it. They are seen so rarely.

Edited by Rebanne
  • Like 4

13 hours ago, Rebanne said:

Happy to alter the title and share the post TSD, I bet Em has quite a few fans that don't look in the breeders forum

I never look in the breeders section because I can't post there and it frustrates me if I see something gorgeous or exciting and I can't express my appreciation!

• Like 6

Guest crazydoglady99

Oh Pheobe you gorgeous girl! 

I've never seen a pregnant grey or grey puppies either - this is exciting!!!!

3 hours ago, animallover99 said:

I've never seen a pregnant grey or grey puppies either - this is exciting!!!!

I've never seen a pregnant grey either, but I did follow some grey puppies in rescue a few years ago - they were far too cute. 

:heart:

Eagerly following along. 

• Like 2

Awesome! I'm going to buy some crazy toys this time around.

I start mine in a cat tunnel then we progress to the cheap dog one - I'll have to get it out and see what condition it's in. I've now got 2 proper agility tunnels as well so that will be fun for them to explore - I can shorten them right up and keep them stable with tunnel bags.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, The Spotted Devil said:

Awesome! I'm going to buy some crazy toys this time around.

I start mine in a cat tunnel then we progress to the cheap dog one - I'll have to get it out and see what condition it's in. I've now got 2 proper agility tunnels as well so that will be fun for them to explore - I can shorten them right up and keep them stable with tunnel bags.

As I recall the cheap ones ties broke very early on so it rolled all over the yard and the puppies had a ball. Just plugged in the heat lamp to make sure it works.

ETA heat lamp works. Wait until Pheebs realises :)

Edited by Rebanne
  • Like 3