Phoebe has puppies!

Rebanne

:thumbsup: Great news and an exciting busy time ahead, when they are old enough of course we all need to have photos.

:love: Love greyhounds, I have a nine year old Italian greyhound, she is absolutely adorable, even more so now with the beautiful grey face and not so over the top, all she wants is to have cuddles, a walk and a in the morning, then she is asleep with her blanket over her on the couch, doesn't matter how hot or cold the weather is she has to have her comfort blanket.:)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Scrappi&Monty said:

Seeing them side by side seems like a 'before and after' shot. :laugh:

Next to Warrior with his tiny little waist makes you realise quite how big that belly full of puppies is! :eek:

and made me realise Warrior hasn't put on as much weight as I  thought he had from all his stealing of Phoebe's left overs :laugh:

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, The Spotted Devil said:

Does Phoebe have leftovers? :eek: Em is eating like 3 horses....and is still all spine and ribs....even my vet commented today! She just gives it all to the babies bless her :laugh: 

yep she has leftovers. Phoebe has had what I consider a junk food diet but she looks good and has put on about 7 kilos so it has suited her. I do try and get what I consider better food into her but.......... Warrior is happy :laugh:

• Like 2