Contact

Dazalenco

Hi,

I have just joined Dogz Online so not sure if I'm posting in the right section.

We have been looking for a puppy for a few months now on Dogz Online.

Not sure if anyone else in having issues, but we are finding it very hard to get replies to our emails or phone calls to breeders.

Please help.

Yes some don't always get back BUT as a breeder alot of the email addresses people send from go into our junk mail /spam so i can honestly say unless we open these emails then they don't get replied to .

What sort of emails are you sending ,whilst generally a good breeder will reply to any email so many people these days just send an email such as

"hey you got puppies"

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum.

I was looking for a puppy earlier this year and had the same problem as you.  In the end, I contacted a couple of breeders who were advertising puppies, by phone, and was lucky enough to get the most delightful little girl, even though I was looking for a male. :laugh:

• Like 2

I'm  looking  for  Toy poodle  breeders  in QLD ,  that are  Trusted, no one seem's  to reply.

1 hour ago, Rebanne said:

sorry to say some breeders are just rude, and yes I am a breeder. What breed, DOLers may be able to help with a recommendation.

Here are the details of the COCKER SPANIEL CLUB OF WA, contact them and find out when the next show (that will include Cockers) is on (hopefully near you).

Introduce yourself and talk to the breeders and owners. You will find that they are happy to talk to you about their dogs and will most likely help you find a pup.

http://www.dogswest.com/dogswest/Clubs-Single_Breed_Clubs-Cocker_Spaniel_Club_of_WA.htm

November show http://www.dogswest.com/dogswest/Events-November-Cocker_Spaniel_Club_of_WA_Championship__Open_Show_12_November.htm

Events http://www.dogswest.com/dogswest/Events.htm

• Like 3

personally I don't deal with people who don't want my business and to me, that's people who don't respond to my queries / enquiries. I'll send an enquiry and if I get no response, that's it, they're off the possibility list.

I randomly contacted a cocker breeder from DOL pages about assistance in grooming a cocker I was rehoming from work. From what I can ascertain she's backyard bred. This breeder very generously gave me an afternoon of her time. If I was ever buying a cocker, she'd be my first contact.

Edited by karen15
  • Like 1

I do reply to all enquiries but I'm ridiculously well organised and track my emails really well. I love a good system. However I will say it can be hard work keeping up with all the enquiries and many prospective buyers never respond to my reply email so I can understand how it goes pear shaped. Especially if you aren't planning on a litter soon and have other issues happening in your life. I'm also on 3 dog related committees, run trials, train, compete, work long hours in a demanding job and have had an awful lot of stress the last 18 months with multiple injuries. It's only because I'm obsessed with covering things off that I get through it all!

Edited by The Spotted Devil
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, karen15 said:

personally I don't deal with people who don't want my business and to me, that's people who don't respond to my queries / enquiries. I'll send an enquiry and if I get no response, that's it, they're off the possibility list.

I randomly contacted a cocker breeder from DOL pages about assistance in grooming a cocker I was rehoming from work. From what I can ascertain she's backyard bred. This breeder very generously gave me an afternoon of her time. If I was ever buying a cocker, she'd be my first contact.

Hi,

can you tell me the name of the breeder you talked to and a contact number and email. Thanks