Veal Tendon or Kangaroo

PANDI-GIRL

Little pandi  had some hard yellow  tartar  on the  last 2 teeth , back of mouth , top jaw, even eating chicken wings twice a week , still there.

Then i gave her a kangaroo  Tendon, she chewed on it for  over 2 hours  ate most of it , when i checked her back teeth the hard  tartar is 90%gone  , i am quite pleased with this result.

Next i will try the Veal Tendon for her , i only just found out  about  these  things being so good for dogs  teeth.  :thumbsup:

Just watch how they're prepared - some of those tendon treat things can be stupidly high in fat.  Scottie packed on a few kilos while I was indulging his "one large bully stick a day" habit (I felt guilty about leaving him at home when I returned to work.  Took me a bit to work out it had a lot to do with the bully sticks).

• Like 2

I never noticed they were too smelly. But sure never sniffed them on purpose :laugh:

Anyhow. I'm sure you'll be sensible, but do keep it in mind. 

I made another (old) dog ill with pancreatitis years ago on a smoked cows tendon (or something) before I knew better. 

• Like 1

If you can teach Pandi to enjoy having her teeth brushed that's the absolute best thing that you can do for her oral health! Nothing compares.

Here's a step by step video.

My dog is disappointed at the moment as he's just had dental surgery and is not allowed to have his teeth brushed. :rofl:

Edited by Papillon Kisses
  • Like 1