Pet dog saves 10-year old girl

DogZazzle

the reason my parents never let me go anywhere without my dads cattle dog Blue at my side,  I would be handed a note for the grocer and the money and off down to the shop, people would cross the road if they were comming the other way took me a while to realise blue would smile at them at the 30 foot mark and they crossed the road.  my daugher was given Debbie by hilton singclair when she was born and she did exactly the same. never had to worry when to went to play with Debbie at her side. When our eldest son brought home his new baby daughter and he and his wife went for their first walk with her in her pram at 3 days old, Benny and rosie positioned them selves either side of the pram and to Pauls astonishment people would cross the road as they walked towards them, he wondered what was going on so crossed the road and walked ahead and watched benny and rosie.  I got a phone call to tell he he had always thought my story about blue had been childhood bullshit, now he knows its not, benny and rosie were doing exactly the same thing... Australias best kept secret, ACD's

The best thing that happened to the non pedigree acd was the bogans switched to importing and breeding apb's, they stopped breeding for acd's that bite anyone on sight. probably not politically correct but I think we all know in the wrong hands the results are disaster for both the dog and other people

Edited by asal
  • Like 1