Backyard Play Equipment

So I have an 8 month old pup (rescue - DNA came back as GSP X Dane X Staffy X Everything basically lol) and a 7 year old Husky x Retriever.

Both love playing on the park equipment and on the dog agility equipment at the park so I was looking to make do something out the back for them, because yes I'm a crazy dog mum :)

I was just wondering if anyone else has something they have set up in their backyard and if they could give me some pointers.

I would prefer to buy because unfortunately I'm a useless D-I-Yer. I've been watching all the dog agility equipment videos but honestly I would end up with a jumbled mess of PVC pipe and wood.

Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Photos just for examples :)

dsc_0070_2__1.jpg

see_saw_2.jpg

You can find heaps of DYI instructions for building/improvising all sorts of enrichment equipment by searching on Pinterest.

Be warned though - if you are like me the 15 minute window you set aside to check out the sites can turn into an hour or two! :laugh:

• Like 1

On 18/09/2017 at 4:10 PM, RuralPug said:

You can find heaps of DYI instructions for building/improvising all sorts of enrichment equipment by searching on Pinterest.

Be warned though - if you are like me the 15 minute window you set aside to check out the sites can turn into an hour or two! :laugh:

Lol for me it would be 2 days and more money than it would have cost to buy it

I'm useless at diy lol

• Haha 1