Enabling - new aboriginal dog collars/leads/beds/bowls site opening

Two Best Dogs!

I've already ordered two collars, been eagerly awaiting the opening!

https://outbacktails.com/

Outback Tails is a proudly Australian, dog-loving company with a passion for quality, contemporary design and great stories that we love to share. 

Shop here for unique and quintessentially Australian pet accessories that will look beautiful on your dog and in your home. 

Outback Tails is honoured to showcase the unique artworks and Jukurrpa (Dreaming) stories of talented Indigenous artist 'Pauline Napangardi Gallagher' on our beautiful range of dog accessories. With thanks, we give a percentage of proceeds from the sale of our products back to the Warlukurlangu Artists Aboriginal Corporation in the Central Desert region of Australia.

'Outback Friend' will get you 10% off your order

Edited by Thistle the dog
  • Like 3

2 of my fosters are poster children for this brand of gear... Bandit and Apollo...

We got a few collars and other stuff, and I was a bit disappointed with the quality of the collars... the D-rings that you clip the lead onto all came off within a few uses... and that was on puppies weighing only around 5-6 kgs... errr!

The beds are great though...

T.

• Sad 2

4 minutes ago, tdierikx said:

2 of my fosters are poster children for this brand of gear... Bandit and Apollo...

We got a few collars and other stuff, and I was a bit disappointed with the quality of the collars... the D-rings that you clip the lead onto all came off within a few uses... and that was on puppies weighing only around 5-6 kgs... errr!

The beds are great though...

T.

I hope you gave them good strong feedback. I was going to buy a few off the website, so glad I didn't. It could have cost my dog its life walking in high traffic areas. 

Poor collar construction is just negligence. So unimpressed.

• Like 1

OK - turns out that the collars we had were samples of a first run. Issues were relayed to them, and have apparently been fixed.

So go ahead and buy those collars... they are truly beautiful and also sturdier than the ones we had.

T.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Picked them up from post office! I got a free lead too. 

I really like how light weight they are. The square bits For lead attachment  are all rounded now. The leather side is soft and the coloured side has a lively texture and feel to it. 

I tested them on sand water and grass !

They both wear a medium. 

The collars came in bags with the story the patterns are telling on a card. 

IMG_4686.JPG

IMG_4687.JPG

Edited by Thistle the dog
  • Like 3