Switching to adult food

Hi :) So I have a mixed breed (GSP x Dane x everything else lol) just over 9 months who has been on ivory coat large breed puppy and raw. She used to love her kibble, she would actually eat it before the mince and fruits but now she has discovered my older dogs kibble (7 year old Husky x retriever) which is ivory coat chicken & coconut oil and reduced fat turkey mixed together. Since she has eaten his she seems to have lost the taste for hers so I'm just wondering what my best option is. Mix in a little bag of the chicken with her puppy stuff see if that will get her eating her own again, try a different brand (not black hawk because that made her hyper and SUPER stinky) or switch her to the adult kibble

Her usual dinner is the dry food with either chicken necks or mince, blueberries, strawberries, yogurt, sardine, rosehip canine vital and livamol

Oscar's is the same just with the adult dry food

I only feed puppy kibble until they are 12 weeks old and then switch them to adult, too much protein for my breed in puppy kibble.

I notice you use Ivory Coat, that already has the additives, like the fruit you also add.

Switch her too the adult kibble.

1 hour ago, Diva said:

Normal adult kibble will be fine for her. Either mix some of the chicken one in or switch her entirely. A 9 month old doesn't need puppy food. 

Yeah a few people have said that, but then you also see 12 - 18 months on all the info so its so hard to tell what is advertising propaganda and what is legit.

This is probably why we stick to getting older pups we don't usually have to deal with this stage :D

Thanks!

28 minutes ago, Mjosa said:

I only feed puppy kibble until they are 12 weeks old and then switch them to adult, too much protein for my breed in puppy kibble.

I notice you use Ivory Coat, that already has the additives, like the fruit you also add.

Switch her too the adult kibble.

Yeah they both love their fresh fruit though :) and I find putting some in their dinners stops them stealing it off my plants :) 

• Haha 2