Dog breeding facility planned for Bathurst

Teebs

No surprise there . He sells oodles for $4700, and frenchies at $10,000. Cutting out the middle man now . The shop is in an ever expanding area full of well off families . The AWL support them too , probably going to take the ex breeders as in his blog they will have no more than 3 litters before he rehomes them at 4 yrs old . Every time I questioned them on FB about basically breeding a puppy they deleted my comments . 

• Sad 1

It Stinks.

what riles me most is the connections to the PIAA, the conflicts of interest going on there with the directors, and the back scratching going on. 

Profit and slapping each other on the back trumps morals because the victims in all this have no voice

The future of dog breeding is bleak. We’re at the top of a very slippery slope when big shiny commercial breeding facilities are pushed up as a beacon of correct practice over registered pure breed hobby breeders. 

Ironic that the push to ‘ban puppy farms’ has just led to the rise of , ummm, puppy farms ( just disguised as registered wholesale breeders) 

• Like 2