Teeny Tiny Dog Boots

8 hours ago, RuralPug said:

@Powerlegs might come in handy in winter for some of the tinies that come through your rescue?

Yes, thanks RP, I remember who it was now: Powerlegs at SSR, I sent them some tiny doggie-socks a couple of year's ago.

Would you like these as well? they would probably fit Edwin :laugh:  http://www.seniorsandsilkies.org.au/pets-for-adoption.html

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Boronia said:

Yes, thanks RP, I remember who it was now: Powerlegs at SSR, I sent them some tiny doggie-socks a couple of year's ago.

Would you like these as well? they would probably fit Edwin :laugh:  http://www.seniorsandsilkies.org.au/pets-for-adoption.html

:laugh: I love Edwin :heart: 

Those boots look very pretty :) If nobody puts their hand up I'd find a good use for them. 

1 hour ago, Powerlegs said:

:laugh: I love Edwin :heart: 

Those boots look very pretty :) If nobody puts their hand up I'd find a good use for them. 

Edwin would look really 'Hot Stuff' in those boots!

I'll post them off to you...I found your PO box address in my messages

The only stipulation is that you will HAVE to post a piccie of Eddie in his new boots

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wow at little Samson on your adoptable page @Powerlegs. Is it just the photo - it looks like he has had one eye almost out of it's socket at some stage and it has never quite settled back in with bruising or swelling behind that socket? Or is the other eye sunken? Together with his missing half an ear, looks like he did have a very nasty head injury when he was bullied by his hoardmates. What a sad story hoarding is - I'm so very pleased this little one will get a better life now.

Apologies Boronia, for going  :offtopic:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RuralPug said:

Wow at little Samson on your adoptable page @Powerlegs. Is it just the photo - it looks like he has had one eye almost out of it's socket at some stage and it has never quite settled back in with bruising or swelling behind that socket? Or is the other eye sunken? Together with his missing half an ear, looks like he did have a very nasty head injury when he was bullied by his hoardmates. What a sad story hoarding is - I'm so very pleased this little one will get a better life now.

Apologies Boronia, for going  :offtopic:

That's OK :) He really is a speshal looking dog, I think he is quite inbred. Nothing medically going on, his heart is good and his sight is fine, just prone to tear stain. The amount of pain he would have had losing his ear would have been incredible. :(  Fortunately no collateral damage scarring on his cornea. 

He has no tail at all and a 'xylophone body' lol. He may be a bit wonky but he's such a sweetheart. If you meet him in real life, he's a lot more symmetrical. lol

He squints his eyes in every photo but this one might give you a better view of what he looks like when he isn't. :laugh: I wish I could work out how to get his zoomies photo out of my phone. He's just a blur of what looks like an airborne rabbit. LOL. 

samson2_orig.jpg

and one of massive sunshine squinties ...

samson-squinties.png

Edited by Powerlegs
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Boronia said:

Edwin would look really 'Hot Stuff' in those boots!

I'll post them off to you...I found your PO box address in my messages

The only stipulation is that you will HAVE to post a piccie of Eddie in his new boots

HAhahhah omg deal! :rofl: 

23 minutes ago, Powerlegs said:

HAhahhah omg deal! :rofl: 

posted them this morning,  Katriona at the PO looked at the address and then MADE it go through the letter-slot-template so it only cost $2

Thank You Katriona-PO-Lady

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Boronia said:

posted them this morning,  Katriona at the PO looked at the address and then MADE it go through the letter-slot-template so it only cost $2

Thank You Katriona-PO-Lady

Brilliant! :thumbsup: 

Thank you so much! We'll see what Eddie says about wearing pink booties but I think they will look awesome. 

12 hours ago, Powerlegs said:

Well I learned they are too tiny even for Eddie. Might have to try NikNak. It's photo season now so he's already going to be posing in a christmas tree outfit. :laugh:

I can't find NikNak's photo on the site PL