What a great idea

Loving my Oldies

I saw this at the vet hospital yesterday and was so taken I had to photograph and post here.  There weren’t any dogs in the van at the time, but probably wide open to keep it as cool as possible. Great if you just have to pop into the shops quickly or whatever.  

37737298005_3bd61b2967_m.jpgIMG_0568 by Cynthia Waters, on Flickr

37737304475_54b89b7aa8_m.jpgIMG_0567 by Cynthia Waters, on Flickr

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Diva said:

You see lots of that sort of thing around obedience, agility, coursing and show venues.  I am trying to arrange a time to get mine set up.

:thumbsup:  

Where would you go to have something like that installed?  Would be useful for those of us who don’t get around the doggy events and would be such a boon just for when you wanted to take your dogs out with you en route to visiting, beach, wherever. 

My new car has just been measured up for barriers and doors - hopefully they will be getting fitted next week! I’ve had to wait a while as I had to have the custom camping drawers fitted first. I’ll post a pic of my set up if I remember. 

I had the X-trail set up similarly but it has gone to the great car park in the sky. The barriers were such quality that I got a very good price for them. This was our first big road trip...

Edited by The Spotted Devil
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Thistle the dog said:

my current car is such a piece of junk there's no point, but I look forward to getting something like this for my next car! I longingly keep an eye on the dol car classifieds in hope for a car already kitted out.

LOL - hope you find it soon

Loved the photographs @The Spotted Devil :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1