Chihuahua needing transport NSW Kemps Cr-Thornleigh

Val Rasch who helps Chihuahua Rescue Qld asked me to post this request (she tried to access via phone but doesn't work).  Chi Rescue Qld is asking for someone to volunteer to transport a Chihuahua from the AWL NSW  at Kemps Creek Shelter to Thornleigh where there's a foster-carer.  If you can help, please phone CRQ 0423 345 693.

The Chi, a female, will be released from the Kemps Creek Shelter this Thursday between 10 am and 3 pm.

Edited by mita

I saw this on FB and I think someone has put up their hand.  I was about to and I saw a post saying “have sent a pm” or word to that effect.  I’ll keep a watch on it as I am next door to Thornleigh, but a long way from Kemps Creek - haven’t been that way for quite a while since my helping and rescuing days.  

Thanks, DDD.  I'll pass that on to Val.

Now off-topic but as soon as I saw this little guy at SDCH, I thought of you.  I've been keeping an eye on their site because the RSPCA told us a Tibbie we'd spotted was transferred to SDCH.   Among the 'guests'  up popped Mr Fox.  Have you seen anything cuter?

http://sydneydogsandcatshome.org/animal/mr-fox/

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mita said:

Thanks, DDD.  I'll pass that on to Val.

Now off-topic but as soon as I saw this little guy at SDCH, I thought of you.  I've been keeping an eye on their site because the RSPCA told us a Tibbie we'd spotted was transferred to SDCH.   Among the 'guests'  up popped Mr Fox.  Have you seen anything cuter?

http://sydneydogsandcatshome.org/animal/mr-fox/

Oh my.  Be still my trembling heart ...........   :heart: :heart: :heart:

• Like 1