Vet N Pet Direct

Scrappi&Monty

Anyone bought from them before? I ordered a load of stuff and they said it would arrive within 3-4 business days, it should’ve arrived by Wednesday or Thursday last week... still not here and it’s monday. 

I only just thought to look at reviews of the website and there are about half good half awful..! Hoping it turns up, some people said it hadn’t arrived months later. :confused::mad

Oh awesome. I’m going to call tomorrow, probably too late now to call today. I just read heaps of poor reviews about them though which gave me a bit of doubt. Apparently loads of products out of stock but still being sold, and taking months to restock? 

Fingers crossed it has been sent and just got stuck in the Xmas rush and turns up soon! :) 

They seem to have an excellent range. We’re restocking on first aid stuff since Monty’s little accident, and also shampoo (which is why I’ve been eager for the parcel, the dogs stink! :laugh:)

• Like 1

Have brought from them BUT will say on some orders because the product we ordered wasn't in stock they sent a similar one without asking first or just taken forever to send it .

I do think at time there out of stock is an issue

4 minutes ago, Dogsfevr said:

Have brought from them BUT will say on some orders because the product we ordered wasn't in stock they sent a similar one without asking first or just taken forever to send it .

I do think at time there out of stock is an issue

Hmm that’s not good. Wouldn’t be too happy about that... they do seem to need to get it fixed because a fair few (I think 20) reviews were saying they took months to restock & send them what they ordered, or they sent them a substitute without asking.

That’s pretty poor to advertise something as in stock when it really isn’t, and advertise 3-4 day shipping when it’s been almost a week...