Taking for a drive

chrlsrand

4 hours ago, RuralPug said:

It would seem that the breeder is too bereft with grief to think straight. Separating a mother and her 3 week old pups is not a good idea. PM me with the breeder's details and I will contact her and arrange for the mum and pups to be fostered and raised until pups are old enough to be rehomed, at no cost to herself and she can still deal long distance with puppy purchasers etc. and the dam can join the breeder in NZ once the pups have gone to their new homes.

This!!

RP, you’re a star! 

2 hours ago, Scrappi&Monty said:

And it’s school holidays in Vic too

Officially school holidays don't start in Vic until the 23rd of December but of course some high school students may have already completed their attendance for the year. VCE exams are finished in Victoria as far as i know,

6 hours ago, RuralPug said:

Officially school holidays don't start in Vic until the 23rd of December but of course some high school students may have already completed their attendance for the year. VCE exams are finished in Victoria as far as i know,

Oh ok, I know some yr 11 kids who are finished. Maybe it’s a private school. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Dame Danny's Darling said:

Sadly, @DogsAndTheMob, it is for real:

That’s awful, not only because of the consequences for the puppy, but also because of the mother dog’s experience of being separated from her puppy and then transported in a cargo hold - possibly when she had engorged mammary glands. I believe that large aeroplanes have pressurised cargo holds, but she still would have been miserable.

• Sad 1

100% agree Panto. I often daydream/worry/speculate about what may have happened. It's hard on a forum, even when you don't mean to judge, sometimes people (new people especially) can feel judged and I sometimes wonder if that is what keeps them from coming back and and updating us ... 

• Like 3