Maryheather breeders Fiona McCoy and Dan Murphy Get maximum sentence for breeders

Two Best Dogs!

• 2 weeks later...

Me either gillybob, I can't see them paying a 10K fine either, but hopefully not being able to own dogs for 10 years is of some comfort, and the community service, hope its something befitting, like picking up dog poop from parks, or scrubbing disgusting public toilets.

• 5 weeks later...
On 31/01/2018 at 7:19 PM, Brambelle said:

Wow that Facebook group is fascinating :eek:

Yes, why believe the people who have learned how ruthless and their stories have to be lies and falsehoods.

well until its your turn to be labled in a witchhunt and then it will be your turn to discover guilty without avenue of appeal.

I was lucky, my dog refused to give them any posative results to their tests so they could charge me.

But they still made a tidy profit

so 13 days later they did ring me to come and get him and all I had to pay was the 600 odd for all the unnecessary tests they did despite his own vet calling every day demanding his return as he had nothing wrong with him.

good income, seize an animal, run up all the costs you want and the owner has to pay if they want their pet back.

no other vets in is country can do that but they can.

The seven million they have spent in fighting the owner of the Murry Grey cattle they slaughtered was well spent even if they lost the case and ordered to pay two million compensation. I doubt they will ever pay it, just keep dragging it through the courts, hear they are appealing to the supreme court. no idea when it will be heard or what the result is still a win for them in spreading the word, stand up to us and we will break you not only mentally but financially.

ensures anyone charged by them will plead guilty. there are few australians can afford to shell out millions to defend themselves, money well spent in scaring the shit out of anyone stupid enough to think of fighting them in court.

Edited by asal