Car Recommendation

Batmantha

Hi, Looking at trading in my car which is currently a Captiva 7 and just looking for recommendations please. I have 2 big muffins :) Husky x Retriever and Pointer x Dane so I want room for them. To be honest most the time its just me and the dogs but on the odd occasion we might have my nephew and his car seat or maybe 2 other adults in there.   I was looking at either another Captiva but maybe the 5 seater if the boot is still big enough for them or either the Hyundai Tucson or Santa Fe. I really like the look of the Tucsons but I've been told the boot door is an odd slope which might take away head room. I have gone to see them but its so hard to tell without the dogs there and in but I don't know how keen a dealer would be to let me do that :D   Probably looking at a 2016ish model hopefully.

Any help would be great! I'm a bit useless at the whole car shopping thing.

3 hours ago, sparkycat said:

I took my Borzois with me when I went to car yards - I got lots of help from salesman :) - give it a try !

:laugh:   II had the salesman measure the width of the back of the Rav4 when I was looking 8 years ago.  Luckily he was a BC person, and was happy to do it.  And when I went to get the car, they guys put the back seats down for me and moved the dog crates over to the new car.   Now that's service! :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

have to say I am very happy with my Kia Carnival. With all back seats gone I could fit 3 full grown greyhounds in and show gear. Could fit 3 grown greys with one row of seats left in. Love that there are aircon/heating vents in the back.