The Annual Xmas Dog Dress-up thread

JulesP

48046A38-5AFE-4078-91C9-7D638FBABFAA.thumb.jpeg.c725709eb9b2fc38951c857d4c161851.jpeg

This is something I do every year. I then send Xmas greetings to all those I have sold pups to. And friends of course. Harder this year as I’ve always had 2 little sweeties under my tree. 

Merry christmas to all.

• Like 13

Kind of off topic, but I saw the cutest outfit for my sisters dog (she has 4 kids and gushes about them all the time)...when I saw this outfit that said 'favourite child'. Since we don't have kids and our dogs are our kids, I thought that would be a cack...still tempted to go and get it...

:laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, poochmad said:

Kind of off topic, but I saw the cutest outfit for my sisters dog (she has 4 kids and gushes about them all the time)...when I saw this outfit that said 'favourite child'. Since we don't have kids and our dogs are our kids, I thought that would be a cack...still tempted to go and get it...

Do it. Really. It sounds like it would be perfect. I would:rofl:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, poochmad said:

2 hours ago, Zena's mum said:

Do it. Really. It sounds like it would be perfect. I would:rofl:

I agree.  Off you go to the shops, @poochmad   :xmaswave::xmaswave:

• Like 1

Powerlegs your lot have lovely faces.

I threaten Cedro if he isnt good Ill buy some xmas clothes for him. He is lucky he is short with a big chest not easy to find stuff in his size.

Tikira that sideways glance from Kira is sort of telling and smarty pants JRT looks all innocent.

• Like 3