The Annual Xmas Dog Dress-up thread

JulesP

31 minutes ago, gillybob said:

Goooood dogs Spotty.

Malcolm is an oldster?

Can you tell me about him?

:) I'm not his carer but she has written a bit about him on the website which may help. We need to sit down and write some more.
He's around 9 bordering on 10?, bit of a sook lol and I think his wee heart murmur (asymptomatic) and slight arthritis have made his less appealing. We do get inquiries where he needs to be cat friendly so I think that is a factor too. No cats for Malcolm LOL.
http://www.seniorsandsilkies.org.au/pets-for-adoption.html

Ahhh run away Beth the cuteness in strong in all these sweet little guys.

I looked Malcolm up I would like to bring in another oldster but not for six months or so.

Ill keep watching your site. I would like a SWF, I have a good groomer here.

Im 68 this year so a youngster wouldn't be fair on the dog so and oldy would be great.

1 hour ago, gillybob said:

Ahhh run away Beth the cuteness in strong in all these sweet little guys.

I looked Malcolm up I would like to bring in another oldster but not for six months or so.

Ill keep watching your site. I would like a SWF, I have a good groomer here.

Im 68 this year so a youngster wouldn't be fair on the dog so and oldy would be great.

hehe I see we have a softie here. :) We often have SWF, and always have older dogs (as well as youngsters sometimes) so watching the site is a good idea. Only some go up on PetRescue, most adoptions are people regularly reading the site or finding us through google or other links. There's also an e-news where newbies are featured first. xxx