Phu Quoc Baby

ChoPhuQuocVietNam

45 minutes ago, Scottsmum said:

It's either spam/troll or someone posting about their own dog.  There is / was another thread too. 

I saw the other thread.  Poor puppies on bare cement.  However, different country, different attitudes.  :( :( 

In the other thread the parent dogs seemed happy and healthy.   

On 26/12/2017 at 10:58 AM, Scottsmum said:

It's either spam/troll or someone posting about their own dog.  There is / was another thread too. 

It’s not spam/trolling, it’s just someone who is passionate about dogs, they’re just from Vietnam not Australia. You don’t need to dismiss them just because they are from a different country (with a different culture), a better idea is to educate them and share info to help Vietnam’s attitude towards dogs shift to a more modern and ethical one! :) 

I’m sure the OP would be keen to learn about the caring of puppies and dogs in Australia. 

Edited by Scrappi&Monty
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, Scrappi&Monty said:

It’s not spam/trolling, it’s just someone who is passionate about dogs, they’re just from Vietnam not Australia. You don’t need to dismiss them just because they are from a different country (with a different culture), a better idea is to educate them and share info to help Vietnam’s attitude towards dogs shift to a more modern and ethical one! :) 

I’m sure the OP would be keen to learn about the caring of puppies and dogs in Australia. 

Yeh. Sorry. Wasn't dismissing because they're from a different country. 

Apologies to to poster if I  caused offense. 

• Like 1

On 26/12/2017 at 11:44 AM, Dame Danny's Darling said:

I saw the other thread.  Poor puppies on bare cement.  However, different country, different attitudes.  :( :( 

In the other thread the parent dogs seemed happy and healthy.   

It just happens to show bare cement in those photos. They might have bedding and play areas too. The adult dogs look in good condition to me.

On 28/12/2017 at 1:04 AM, Scottsmum said:

Yeh. Sorry. Wasn't dismissing because they're from a different country. 

Apologies to to poster if I  caused offense. 

Are you able to delete or at least edit your original comment so you’re not calling the new member those names please. I won’t repeat them here so they aren’t perpetuated.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...