52/2018

Scottsmum

How do you attach  photos to come up large instead of having to click to enlarge them? 

I dont want to use an external hosting/ editing site as iPhoto has everything I need. 

Thanks.

Edited by mingaling

1 hour ago, mingaling said:

How do you attach  photos to come up large instead of having to click to enlarge them? 

I dont want to use an external hosting/ editing site as iPhoto has everything I need. 

Thanks.

I just copy 'em from my FB 

17 minutes ago, mingaling said:

How ? 

Oh..on yr phone I have no idea ..I do this on my puter

needs to be public ...
just open image to its large size..R. Click /copy ..then paste in here ...just like this nice one I found ;) 

Image may contain: outdoor

Edited by persephone
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, persephone said:

Oh..on yr phone I have no idea ..I do this on my puter

needs to be public ...
just open image to its large size..R. Click /copy ..then paste in here ...just like this nice one I found ;) 

Image may contain: outdoor

I cant seem to do it on my iPad or iphone and they are the only devices I have, no pc or laptop. 

I did get it to work actually, but I had to use the share option, and then copy link, paste link. It worked but it has the post and comments and likes  etc on it as well.  Not sure how to copy just the picture without it looking like a FB post.

funny I was experimenting earlier and was using that exact picture, but I couldn’t get it here from my own FB , but you could! 

Edited by mingaling
  • Haha 1

Wow the finger nails on that animal (and on the koala now I notice).

Bunny of the Day - standing up to catch the first sunray this morning. 

3/52

DSC00211A-L.jpg

And a backlit pair of hairy feet and a hairy chin - has to be one of next-door's Clydesdales.

4/52 - and I'm up to date (for now).

DSC00235A-L.jpg

Edited by PossumCorner
Fixt.
  • Like 6

Not a a very clear photo but it is a framed black and white sketch of my girls. I have the most amazing friend who got this done for me as a gift. She always has the best ideas and knows how much my girls mean to me. Just had to show it off.

4D7C0067-B59C-4642-9B9D-24FBC424C577.thumb.jpeg.9b25defecf7e9cfa7f8956e3c7a9bb6d.jpeg

Sorry. Don’t know what happened.

Can you see the sketch now? It was hand done at the markets copying a photo that was taken a few years ago. And it looks just like my little darlings. An excellent likeness.

CADB7A8F-5F37-4108-B6B4-D374AF4EA9D1.thumb.jpeg.9fb61e2d38d91191dc67826ddc221c69.jpeg

• Like 8

20 hours ago, PossumCorner said:

And a backlit pair of hairy feet and a hairy chin - has to be one of next-door's Clydesdales.

4/52 - and I'm up to date (for now).

DSC00235A-L.jpg

Took me a second to see that (didn't read caption first).

Beautiful shed shot Persephone.  We shore our few ewes in November, that was leaving it a bit late.  But Chocccie ram was only done yesterday, had some let-downs with shearer and he is too difficult for us to risk getting hurt, so he had to "wear it" (read: I'm scared of him and he knows it).  And did I get the before and after shots, no I did not, kicking myself.  But I now have two bags full of chocolate wool to play with, he was carrying so much.

• Haha 1