52/2018

Scottsmum

Oh sorry, stand down, the ref is the Banksia in Mingaling's photo.  Big bad bold Banksia Men.  The gumnut babies, Snugglepot and Cuddlepie.  Australian classic literature.  S&C just turned 100.  The only comparison we have with Peter Rabbit - Beatrix Potter's books are well over 100 years.   Another Australian artist of bushland and fairies is Peg Maltby, very much overlooked and under-rated, worth a look on google if you've never heard of her. 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, PossumCorner said:

Yummo to both subjects.  This should be Week 5A(or5B) as per page 1 (or not) - but must ask is this the new camera?  I've just started with one, so I'll start a 'new cameras' thread rather than clog up 52/2018.

Its week 6. Early / right on time :) unless Im mixed up. I've got a baby still living on NZ time - its like living all the bad aspects of daylight savings by choice!

Snd nope. I'm still on the phone until later in the month. Looking forward to it!!! 

• Like 1

My apologies for being late this week. There's nothing my dogs love more than a taped up cardboard box full of different things.  The mess isn't pretty but I figure better than a table leg!  This box was full of newspaper scrunched around a small dydrated treats, some dog chews and stuffed kongs at the bottom.   Funnily enough the Frenchie is like a shredding machine with cardboard.  She'll rip chunks out faster than the BT could hope to do!  The before photo kinda makes me think it's what it might look like if they just caught an antelope lol

28431747749_2fe245d7bb.jpg2018-02-12_08-00-02 by Rachel Wallis, on Flickr

Edited by Roova
  • Like 3