52/2018

Scottsmum

a new week :) 
here we have a happy Puddenhead . Honest ! :) ( look closely and you'll see a blurry waggly tail ) 

he is such a weird dog ...   but facial expression is not the clearest  a lot of the time  image.jpeg.75983ae819bfa16bcff0f7ff6ea2ce5b.jpegImage may contain: dog, outdoor and nature

Edited by persephone
  • Haha 4

Pudding is such a cutie!  He's got a good grip on that seat lol

Mine is the weird photo of the week haha. Heard a bang on the window so went looking for a bird before the dogs could. No sign of it except for a slide mark and feather outline left on the window! 

2018-04-17_06-36-10

F

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I was thinking because she knows I’m usually a push over with everything.    :laugh:    But she was always so much better when Zena was still with us as I always did Zena first and then by the time it was Mollys turn she was eager for a bit of one on one attention. Or that’s at least what it seemed like to me. 

• Like 1

Early morning walks mean keeping an eye out for wallabies and kangaroos. It's the ones which suddenly go crashing off in nearby bush which scare Poppy and I half to death! 

These guys let me get a few steps closer then bounded off in all directions. 

2018-04-29_08-13-37

• Like 3

16. He sleeps just like his dad

26929641277_5ac5f06fcd.jpg16 by Superspanger, on Flickr

17. He's also a bit of a ham. 

41797496541_da152367b0.jpg17 by Superspanger, on Flickr

18. And, a cheat photo. I didn't take it. He loves swimming. 

41797513881_22d20a79e6.jpg18 by Superspanger, on Flickr

Edited to add: I'll probably be a bit quiet over the next few weeks. Lots going on. Will pop in with a bulk update. 

Edited by Scottsmum
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Roova said:

Great photos! You're being clever taking photos without showing his full face. Love that we an still enjoy his gorgeous chubby cheeks though! ❤️❤️

It's only partly on purpose Roova! The face washer on the face thing is a favorite here at the moment. Often drifts off to sleep rubbing it into his eyes. 

And that first photo is exactly how my hub sleeps. He's 100% backing up the nature side of the nature Vs nurture argument here at the moment :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, persephone said:

I do like this image ..it's 'wrong' in so many ways - but I still really like it. ....

So do I.  Explain me what's wrong - it's a bit terrific actually.  George is also terrific Scottsmum.

I'm behind again, have a couple of almosts, but my photoshop has gone on strike, need to sort what's happened.

1 hour ago, PossumCorner said:

Explain me what's wrong

LOL... it's not crisp..there's not enough space for the people to walk into ... there's a lot of empty area ..blah blah ..but I still like it a lot .  :) thanks. 
baby George is just gorgeous ..esp the facewasher shot!!!  :love: 

Lovely pictures everyone.. 

sorry i I haven’t been feeling much like taking pictures. Well, I take lots of doggy pics at work to load onto our business FB page, but I can’t really post them here. You’ll have to pop in to Fablab to see those. And the few personal ones I take all seem too big to put here. 

Kinda blah atm but everyone else’s pics make me smile. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, persephone said:

LOL... it's not crisp..there's not enough space for the people to walk into ... there's a lot of empty area ..blah blah ..but I still like it a lot .  :) thanks. 
baby George is just gorgeous ..esp the facewasher shot!!!  :love: 

Love it, takes me back to camera clubs and workshops and competitions.  Space to walk to: the alternative need is space to have walked from - it's there in spades.  Two birds in the empty area give scale and depth perception.  'Thirds' balance, and strong low support for visual stability: tick, tick.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, PossumCorner said:

Love it, takes me back to camera clubs and workshops and competitions.  Space to walk to: the alternative need is space to have walked from - it's there in spades.  Two birds in the empty area give scale and depth perception.  'Thirds' balance, and strong low support for visual stability: tick, tick.

ta... and it was only the 4th photo taken with my new camera   :o

10 hours ago, persephone said:

I keep coming back to this ......  Just LOVE  baby Boy George  ..looks a bit like a tired tradie at lunch  or something  :love: 

41797496541_da152367b0.jpg

Naw. Thanks Perse. You can just hear the "coo" can't you. He's become so good at Peak-a-boo this last week - It's hilarious (and very sweet) how something so simple can bring so much joy.

For a while there we used to call him "Wharfie George" because he looked like an old man off to work the docks - so I suppose a Tradie isn't too much of a leap. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2