52/2018

Scottsmum

Mines a bit blurry because we were moving but spent a 40th birthday on a luxury boat travelling around the Gold Coast Saturday night. Verrrry fresh on the top deck!  

2018-05-28_05-18-22

• Like 4

Autumn about over, and our last day of clean-up picking at a nearby orchard.  We usually split the clean-up picks three ways, between charity groups, community like schools etc, and the pickers take one-third home.  But today was huge, so I would have at least a couple of hundred kilos between the last of the beautiful Pink Ladies and clean windfalls for the chooks etc.  (The sheep have also developed a taste for apples).

14/52 - Row 15

DSC01520A-M.jpg

15/52 - Pink Lady

DSC01503A-M.jpg

16/52 - Yellow Gravenstein

DSC01524A-M.jpg

• Like 4

Thanks Roova, I haven't done much for ages.  Aside from an adobe meltdown here so no bridge/photoshop for a bit, it took me ages to come to terms with the new point-and-shoot.  Because it doesn't shoot in Raw.  How could I do that to myself??? - just took it for granted that it was jpg fine, raw, or both together like my Sony a couple of years ago.  The shock of it being jpg-only was earthquake dimension.  I am slowly learning to cope and will keep taking the tablets.