52/2018

Scottsmum

New arrival today, here just two hours old.  And not sure if boy or girl, Kiona the mum has only one eye and easily startled, so leaving them in peace til they've well bonded. 

His dad is a black alpaca (Black Jack) with a lovely friendly nature so hope this one takes after him.  We need a sort of pirate name.

18/52

DSC01660A-M.jpg

And meantime we are bottle feeding an orphan lamb, now 10 days old.  This was day one after the first clean-up wash/wipe.  He is still a bit touch and go, has joint-ill, had antibiotic shots and vet is hopeful but not over optimistic.  Still, drinking to schedule and gets about, one day at a time.

19/52

DSC_0004A-M.jpg

His name is Thomas.

20/52

20180609A-M.jpg 

• Like 7

9 hours ago, RuralPug said:

@PossumCorner  needing a pirate type name for a black boy sired by Black Jack - I don't see how you could go past "Cap'n Jack" for his name. Signed, Pirates of the Caribbean tragic.

Captain for a boy , (black) Pearl for a girl   -signed : another Pirates of the Caribbean tragic .

• Like 4

16 hours ago, RuralPug said:

@PossumCorner  needing a pirate type name for a black boy sired by Black Jack - I don't see how you could go past "Cap'n Jack" for his name. Signed, Pirates of the Caribbean tragic.

Roger (as in Jolly) ...:laugh: Roger is a great name.  Or Polly (wants a cracker) for a girl

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Thanks all.  We already have a Captain Jack sheep (though he is a Torchwood boy).  So will work through the other pirates including Elizabeth - and my girl-pick Angelica (Blackbeard's daughter).

Meantime, Thomas is looking a bit better, still frail but getting cheekier.

21/52

DSC01705A-L.jpg

22/52

DSC01697A-L.jpg

• Like 6

I am one happy camper - got to spend time with my favouritest 'slobrador' this weekend  :love: 

She is a working retriever who is amazing! , great family companion with the sweetest of natures .. lovely neat feet , stocky build ...  ( and a petshop purchase some years back!! ) 
I would steal her in a flash ..... 
Image may contain: dog and outdoor

• Like 3

4 hours ago, persephone said:

I am one happy camper - got to spend time with my favouritest 'slobrador' this weekend  :love: 

She is a working retriever who is amazing! , great family companion with the sweetest of natures .. lovely neat feet , stocky build ...  ( and a petshop purchase some years back!! ) 
I would steal her in a flash ..... 

Such a beautiful looking dog.

• Thanks 1

Great photos everyone! Just love those adorable babies. 

Mine is of a UK phone box sitting far from home, half way down a driveway in Oz. Bought over by a wealthy UK gentleman who follows the warmer months between UK and Australia and wanted something to remind him of home! 

UK phone box in oz

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Guest crazydoglady99

Ok.. so I've stalked the whole thread..

Congratulations SM, he's quite the cutie pie!

4 hours ago, animallover99 said:

Ok.. so I've stalked the whole thread..

Congratulations SM, he's quite the cutie pie!

Thank you.  I think so too.

And re: your question on the other thread. You didn't miss it, it wasn't discussed here. He just appeared. 

• Like 1