Corgi puppies so hard to find. Qld.

Ch3d

Hey guys 

I live on the Gold Coast on acreage and have been looking for a corgi pup for a few months now. 

There are a ridiculous amount of scams on the internet. It almost puts you off getting a pup but corgis are just to god damn perfect. I have emailed a few breeders hoping to get some information but no luck.

Any help would greatly appreciated. 

Cheers

Edited by Ch3d

Pembroke or Cardigan? 

You could contact Dogs Qld, and they may be able to point you in the direction of some breeders.   There is a Welsh Corgi Club of Queensland, affiliated with Dogs Queensland, so it would definitely be worth contacting then.  The club would be able to advise you of health considerations/genetic problems which ethical pure bred breeders belonging to their State affiliate will be considering in their breeding.

There's also the Welsh Corgi breeders listed on Dogzonline.

• Like 1

You need to contact registered breeders and then wait .From the time a bitch is mated till age they can start to leave is 4 months bitches cycle twice to once yearly so waiting is normal .Talk to breeders ,find the ones you like and then wait ,good breeders who have nothing p,annex will suggest other breeders 

• Like 1

Aziah , think i have spelt that wrong breeds them and is really helpful.

Friends in my street spent ages trying to find another Cardi after their 2 died, and very good old ages, she ended up driving from NSW to Qld to get one, they are hard to come by. I can ask her who her breeder was if you want a Cardi? Her pup is gorgeous.

Have been looking for a few months now and would like to say I have read everything there is to know about the pups. But I doubt it haha. 

20 hours ago, juice said:

Friends in my street spent ages trying to find another Cardi after their 2 died, and very good old ages, she ended up driving from NSW to Qld to get one, they are hard to come by. I can ask her who her breeder was if you want a Cardi? Her pup is gorgeous.

Yes!! Please. Would love to know the Breeder. I have found some breeders up here. Most reliable way to find them is talking to other corgi owners.