Continuation of “The Universe has Spoken"

Congratulations, great save!!  So happy to see the updates where he is settled and happy.

As a breeder, I never put any names in when I microchip the pups - that is for the owners to do.  Unfortunately, I don't think some even update the information!!

Happy days.

Nice to see you @Jed :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  I read back through the thread and saw my comment about Mezza now having a Pom tail instead of a rat’s tail.  It is now so full that I constantly stand on it when I go to pick him up.  I generally pick them up from behind so I can support their little bodies.  His tail is so long it trails alongs the ground.  I can’t believe the posts about his hair growing back.  I had to have him all clippered off this summer past and it is still so thick.  

Jed, considering it is 20 years since compulsory microchipping was legislated in NSW and dogs are still coming in not m/chipped and out of date m/chips, I think a lot of people just don’t care.  

55 minutes ago, PANDI-GIRL said:

Mezza certainly recovered very well

He sure has @PANDI-GIRL.  The vet demanded he go on a diet and we have been successful - down to just over 5 kilos at last weight in.  He needs to lose perhaps another 500grams.  He is adorable.  His nose was and still is a bit a bit out of joint with all the attention Sooty gets because she needs to carried up and down the stairs and I can see him looking at me as if to say, “TRAITOR!”  I try to make it up to him which is not hard to do.  :love:  :love:

• Haha 2