Lulu

WoofnHoof

I don’t usually do these but Lulu was originally a DOL dog she came from the rescue pages here. 

I didn’t know much about Swedish vallhunds but soon learned with Lulu! Never ending energy and drive, such a fun loving, always happy and hardy little dog, she will be very sadly missed :(:cry: 

Run free beautiful girl <3 :rainbowbridge: 

NHO2WOV.jpg

dYmsuXJ.jpg

vexUlnG.jpg

QdBQ3S8.jpg

NIWLY7n.jpg

• Sad 7

Awwww..

A very sad  time you've had , leading up to today's vet visit . 
So sorry . :kissbetter:

Lulu went with her wits intact - she was a bit wonky  & very tired , but I'm sure she knew you'd make it all better .  :love:

Run fast & straight now Lulu - catch up to those other DOL dogs  x :rainbowbridge:

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, WoofnHoof said:

Thank you Pers, I think she was ready to go but it was so hard to say goodbye :( 

Even though we know this, it is still so damned hard and gut wrenching to have to make the decision.   Deepest sympathies, WoofnHoof.  Lulu was a beautiful girl and her passing will leave a huge hole in your heart and soul.   

• Like 2

Oh woof I'm sorry it ended this way.  She was ready to go and lucky enough to have an owner who could do the right thing and be there with her to say goodbye and send her on her way with love. Hugs, it never gets easy losing a beautiful little soul like Lulu 

• Like 2

Sorry for your loss Woof.  They do leave a huge hole in your heart, but we love them so much when they are with us, we'd do it all over again. :hug:  

Run free at the bridge beautiful Lulu, I'm sure my Charlie will show you around, he always liked the taller ladies.

• Like 2

I'm so sorry your Lulu has left.  What a beautiful girl she was, and obviously so loved.  I wish I could tell you it gets better, and it probably does, but mine are all still tucked away in a little corner of my heart, where all good dogs live.  May Lulu live in that little corner of your heart and may memories of her make you smile.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks guys, it is getting easier but some days it just hits like a ton of bricks. I wish I had made more time to play with her when she wanted instead of thinking I was too busy and we could play another time. :( 

• Sad 2