Dee Dee Duster - until we meet again

grumpette

On ‎20‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 11:38 AM, grumpette said:

Hello Miss Dee Dee. Today would have been your 10th birthday. Your's and your handsome brother Tito, but you both left us earlier this year. I am still very lost without you here. Life has been changed irrevocably since your passing. I hope that you and Tito are together swimming and playing keepings off and eating lots of party food. Love you always gorgeous girl. :heart:

way too short a time, happy birthday Dee Dee.

Hugs to you, grumpette, so sorry :( 

• 5 months later...

It has been a year since you left us Miss Dee Dee to join Miss Baylee at the Bridge, and what a year it has been. Zeph nearly left us twice to join you girls, and a Tassie Devil named Hailey arrived to create enough havoc and amusement for the both of you. I hope that you are enjoying your morning zoomies with Baylee, that you are sharing the boys and yummy food with each other, that you are chasing lots of bubbles and enjoying the warm sunshine after your daily swims. Look over us with your love and protection, and remind us of your continued presence until we meet again. Lots of love 

5c640e7a68f32_Dee1stanniversarytributereduced.thumb.jpg.d003bf0f68b9c6dcec9001345251f85f.jpg5c640e7720223_Dee1stanniversarygratefulreduced.thumb.jpg.98574f16670be536512fde350f28f96a.jpg

• Like 2