Subject of RSPCA search over 'alleged animal cruelty' shares photos of loved pet

asal

I bet the RSPCA inspectors were terribly disappointed to find a much loved, but naughty roadkill snaffling pooch... they probably only responded to the call so fast because of the publicity possibilities... *sigh*

Doesn't Moby look pleased with himself though? Hahaha!

T.

• Haha 1

lol yummm decaying possum. It is good that people are speaking up about what they suspect is cruelty and it is good that the RSPCA inspected the accusations quickly and it is even better that the accusations where unfounded, but what a pain for the owners.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, tdierikx said:

I bet the RSPCA inspectors were terribly disappointed to find a much loved, but naughty roadkill snaffling pooch... they probably only responded to the call so fast because of the publicity possibilities... *sigh*

Doesn't Moby look pleased with himself though? Hahaha!

T.

Yep, can’t help but agree with that assessment of RSPCA.  Really sad though.  They could be such a force for good :(  :(  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, m-j said:

lol yummm decaying possum. It is good that people are speaking up about what they suspect is cruelty and it is good that the RSPCA inspected the accusations quickly and it is even better that the accusations where unfounded, but what a pain for the owners.

My thoughts exactly. 

The only part that’s messed up here is the trial by social media. 

• Like 1