Trouble is only 12... inoperable tumour... grrr!

tdierikx

Oh Tdierikx, may you and Trouble have the most awesome 2-4 weeks enjoying all the most decadent party food that you can get your hands on. Make as many memories as you can and don't forget to photograph them.

Huge pats to the absolutely gorgeous pat tart.

• Thanks 1

Guest crazydoglady99

:cry::cry: lots of hugs from us to your beautiful girl.

Have sent some yummies for my fav girl. Whole packet = 1 serve yes!!

(Hopefully will get to you by Friday, didn't make the cut off time for tomorrow)

I'm going to let Trubs know exactly who her parcel is from @crazydoglady99... as I let her gobble them one by one by 10... lol!

Trubs shared some of her last care package with a friend's dog... and now the company has a loyal repeat customer. They have the best service ever, yes?

Trubs also sent a couple of each type for my boss's pet fox to try... Luna peed on them... then she ate them. Foxes are weird!

Thank you so much for your kindness... it really means a lot to both of us.

T.

A massive care package arrived safe and sound today... and Trubs sends her Aunty @crazydoglady99 huge woo-woos and slobbery kisses.

Currently chowing down on 2 small chicken frames and a large handful of yummy treats... *grin*

Pickles and Harper have a few treats with their frames as well... and they think it's Christmas... lol!

Thank you so much @crazydoglady99!!!

T.

Guest crazydoglady99

Woo-woos and slobbery kisses right back to you Trubs!!!

Enjoy! We wish beautiful Trouble many happy food filled days :heart:

• 2 months later...

Well... long past due an update... *slaps wrist*

Trubs is still kicking along... still lumpy, but still enjoying life.

She chews her food well before swallowing now, which is a sign she's now aware that something's going on in there, but she'll be darned if she's gonna miss out on her chicken frames and the like... lol!

She snores like a freight train... but I'm a good sleeper, so it doesn't bother me... good thing too, as her head shares my pillow!

Looks like the DOL 'hang in there' vibes are working really well, as we originally didn't expect to see out Winter, but here we are at Christmas... keep those vibes coming peeps... Trubs' 13th birthday is on 9th February - let's see her get there, yes?

As she's determined to keep eating just fine, our main concern is the large tumour interfering with major veins/arteries in the neck and possibly causing a stroke... fingers crossed that doesn't happen...

Trubs sends Christmas woo-woos and slobbery kisses to all her DOL aunties and uncles... and super special ones for aunty @crazydoglady99

T.

Edited by tdierikx
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Guest crazydoglady99

Oh beautiful beautiful Trouble girl :love:

My heart skips a beat everytime I see your profile pic pop up T.

I'm so glad she's still chugging along happily - them labradors :rofl:

Big xmas kisses to you guys x

• 4 weeks later...
Guest crazydoglady99

Awwww :love: she's like 'seriously, how long till I get to eat already - fine, I'll tip the packet out myself!' :rofl: 

Sweet dreams beautiful girl, you are so loved :heart::heart::heart: 

(and Teddy thanks you for all the love and woo-woos)

Big hugs T xx