Puppy doing strange things

Pomeranian liver

Sorry I am having trouble using this site, not sure how to use evertime I try to reply it won’t work taking ages to use. 

No I wasn’t saying the dog was having trouble after eating, what I was saying is that she is now scared of her food bowl, one minute she is fine with it and the next she is scared.no this is not my first pup and I have had all breeds of dogs over a 40 year period this is my 4th Pomeranian and I have another pup of 8 months. The video looks like most poms do which I call bum scooting they are so fast, I wish that is what she was doing.just tried to add video it won’t let me 

6 minutes ago, Pomeranian liver said:

Sorry I think I am 2 old for doing all this

i don’t like the idea of making it public but thank you for letting me know

Anyhow - I hope you get to show it to the breeder and the vet - it may help them understand . :(  you can at least email or text it to them :)

Edited by persephone

this a basic set of instructions for iPhone ..obviously if you don't HAVE facebook, or email  on yr phone, you can't use them. On messenger, however...you just need their mobile number 

Here's how you can send videos through an MMS text message:
  1. Open the Photos app.
  2. Tap on the video you want to send.
  3. Tap on the Share icon in the lower left corner of the screen.
  4. Select one of the options for sharing your video (Message, Email, Facebook, etc.)
  5. Enter the name of your recipient and then select Send.
Edited by persephone

Sorry you misunderstood what I meant. I do not have your phone number or email address that is what I meant. Thank you anyway it doesn’t look like anyone here has had any of this happen as they would know what I am mean except for one person, I will keep searching, thank you for your kindness regards pat 

Did you take your little one back to the vets PL? Her problems have gone on too long, please consider taking her to another vet, a little puppy needs emergency care. I feel that your vet just suggesting euthanasia and having to wait for blood tests is not good enough.

Please take her to another vet today, perhaps the vet that your breeder uses.

I see that you are in NSW, perhaps you could let us know what area and someone here can recommend an excellent vet

Edited by Boronia
  • Like 2

Sorry you misunderstood what I meant. I do not have your phone number or email address that is what I meant. Thank you anyway it doesn’t look like anyone here has had any of this happen as they would know what I am mean except for one person, I will keep searching, thank you for your kindness regards pat.

she has seen breeders vet and another independent vet they are all saying say thing. My pup is going through hell and unless something comes back in blood test she will be put down as there is not a person or vet that has seen her thinks any different, it is bloody cruel 

• Sad 1

Yes they have seen them. I was not asking anyone for advice was just trying to see if anyone had gone through anything like this and if they did! Did they think vaccinations could have had something to do with it. So to answer my question in the first place I guess that is no and no one has had a similar experience 

I don't think anyone here would come right out and say that it is a reaction to a vaccination as we can't 'see' what is happening and even then, who can say that the vaccination is the problem,  though some puppies do get crook after vaccinations.

Your vet is the one to track down the problem.

Please keep up updated on what your vet says as well as the blood test results as it may be helpful in pups with similar symptoms.

Hopefully you will have a good outcome tomorrow

Edited by Boronia
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, Pomeranian liver said:

So sorry for your loss it’s heart breaking. We go from zombie times to being so scared of everything. She just had something to eat out of her bowl and now she is scared of her bowl. This lasts for a couple of hours and then she can get very aggressive to. 

Just wondering if the aggression could be a neurological problem. 

I do hope there is an answer and all goes well for your little one.